05 September 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Well, I came into this program from a different position to my fellow bloggers. As I said in a previous post I do not work on reference desks so a knowledge and understanding of 2.0 stuff to assist our valued clientele is not really something I need.
I have found the program enjoyable and informative. I knew relatively little of this world. For the most part it has been fun (not exercises 12-14) and interesting (especially not exercises 12-14) and while I perhaps did not explore as much as I could have, I feel I got my head around the concepts and quickly, perhaps too quickly decided if I found them worth further exploration.
So in brief-
• I liked Flickr and will go back.
• I use wikis and will do so again.
• If my patience holds out for the loading time I will continue to have fun with YouTube.
While Rollyo, Technorati and LibraryThing will never see daylight through this little black duck’s PC again.
Acknowledgments:
Thanks to gurus at Yarra Plenty.
Big thank you my sensei master, Blog-dancing.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Thanks for your comments on the program...I also do not work on a reference desk, but find the program useful in lots on applications within the public library world.

Well done!